Everybody can benefit from a gastrointestinal cleanse. Following this program your energy levels will soar, inflammation and chronic diseases will be prevented and you will heel much faster.
Signs Which Show That You Need to Perform a Gastrointestinal Cleanse
Everybody likes to eat. The majority of people eat and don’t even think about the possible consequences. Moreover, most people that have a certain disease are not aware that it can be related with their eating habits.
Irregular or difficult bowel movements is the first sign that you are faced with intestinal issues. However, there are a number of other symptoms, and in this article, you can read about how to perform a gastrointestinal cleanse.
Poor Intestinal Health Affects Your Health in This Way
Understanding the function of the intestines is crucial for understanding the way it can affect your health in general.
- Intestines are the first line of defense against organisms which can cause diseases and which enter your system through water and food
- Minerals, nutrients and water absorption
- Synthesizing vitamins for distribution throughout the body
- With the help of beneficial bacteria, they break down food
- Feces formation for elimination of waste products and toxins
Health in general depends on the effectiveness of the intestinal tract and its ability to perform the above listed functions. Sluggishness of the intestines is surely caused by poor eating habits.
In case of compacted and irregular bowel movements, wastes and toxins in the tract are always in contact with the intestinal walls, thus increasing the risk of leaky gut and colon diseases. Furthermore, harmful bacteria feeds and multiplies by millions, thus overtaking the beneficial bacteria and causes a number of diseases and compromising the immune system.
Parasite, Yeast and Bacterial Overgrowth
SIBO (Small Intestines Bacterial Overgrowth) is a condition which is caused by imbalance of the gut microbes, called dysbiosis.
Incorporating foods which are high in enzymes, nutrients and fiber in your diet will complete and regular the bowel movements.
In this way, parasites, yeast and bacteria will not cause any problems in your body. Nevertheless, in case of a clogged intestines, harmful microbes thrive, and weaken your health in general.
Do a Gastrointestinal Cleanse in This Way
Extended Juice Fasting
A juice fast which lasts from 21 to 28 days is very beneficial for this purpose. By juice fasting, you detoxify and rest your detox organs. This ensures that toxins stay away from the body. Also, juices reach the cells instantly and repair damage, nourish and heal them.
Throughout the extended fast, fecal matters are broken up and ready to be eliminated, and you can slowly reintroduce solid foods. Juice fasting in really effective and safe way to perform a gastrointestinal cleanse, and toxins and waste will be eliminated. A number of people have said that their disease have been reversed after performing this cleanse and their energy levels boosted.
There are a number of gastrointestinal cleanses which are said to work well. Some may do, some may not.
Before you start performing this cleanse you need to read the program. You can use each and every one of the recommended items, or just 3. Everything depends on your health and how much you aspire to clean up. More diligent people have better results.
How Long and When to Take It
You need to take this drink for minimum 14 days, and 28 days maximum. You need to take a break of 3 months and repeat it if you need. It needs to be consumed 10 to 15 minutes prior to meal.
- Drink it once the first day
- Drink it twice the second day
- Drink it three times the third day and onwards
In case your bowel movements become regular due to this drink, you can increase the dosages up to 4 times on a daily basis. This is particularly recommended for people who have bigger body size.
Don’t forget that you need to drink plenty of water when performing any detox program.
Fiber Drink Formula
- Take a glass of water (8oz) and add 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk powder, 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of raw honey. Mix well till all of the ingredients are dissolved. Consume it instantly since it will thicken because of the psyllium.
- Immediately after drinking this, drink a mixture of glass of water and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- Don’t forget that drinking plenty of water is critical.
- Raw honey
Make sure that you use Manuka or raw organic honey, and stay away from the commercially-prepared.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
You need to use unfiltered, raw and organic apple cider vinegar.
- Psyllium husk powder
Use high quality and organic powder. Purchase it from the local health food store. It is going to expand 20 times when mixed in a drink. It cleanses your intestines as it moves along them.
Taking supplementation is optional, but taking them will only speed up the cleansing process.
- Add 3 or 4 drops of oregano oil in your water every morning. Moreover, you can take it two or three times a day from the beginning of the cleanse. Oregano oil will eliminate harmful micro-organisms like parasites and yeast.
- Make sure to drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice which is rich in antioxidants on a daily basis. Antioxidants neutralize the damage caused by toxins.
- One of the most important supplements are probiotics.
- (DE) food grade diatomaceous earth is beneficial for eliminating yeast and parasites.
What to Expect
Throughout the first week of this cleanse, some people could feel discomfort and bloating. This is because of the low fiber levels in their diet. This drink could release air-pockets in the intestines, thus causing bloating. If you are passing gas, belching and you feel bloated, this means that the drink is working properly.
A low-grade fever is a good sign and nothing to worry about. It is just a healing reaction.
On your 2nd or 3rd day your bowel movements will be easier and your stool may be very smelly and black, but this is normal.
However, if by the third day your bowel movements don’t improve, stop the drink and consume juices without any solid food till you feel relieved.