Changing your daily habits will definitely help you lose weight. Namely, it is necessary that you eliminate any processed foods and sugars from your diet, and exercise on a regular basis.
Moreover, you need to incorporate some fat-burning teas, medicinal plants, smoothies and fruits in your diet so as to increase the nutrient intake.
You probably know that lemons are an amazing fruit and that they can help you lose weight in no time. However, miracle diets do not exist, you must know that. To put it in other words, in spite of the fact that you are following the lemon diet, if you are still consuming junk food, fats and sugar, you will not succeed in losing weight.
Lose Weight with the Help of Lemons
Lemons are amazing, they are refreshing, zesty and alkaline-promoting fruit which has a number of health benefits.
Lemons are abundant in vitamin C, which is a vitamin that strengthens the immune system and reduces the risk of getting the flu or the common cold. Moreover, it is a potent antioxidant which rejuvenates the body and prevents damage from free radicals.
Furthermore, it is rich in nutrients like potassium, folate, dietary fiber, vitamin B6, and citric acid, which make this fruit even more useful when it comes to fighting a number of health issues. This fruit prevents liver issues and promotes good digestion.
Consuming lemons on a regular basis can eliminate waste products and toxins from your system. Lemons have diuretic properties which detoxify the body and promote the fat-burning ability. Citric acid, which is present in lemons, is able to break down kidney stones. Moreover, it accelerates metabolism, improves digestion and reduces appetite, thereby promotes loss of weight.
Incorporate Lemons in Your Diet in This Way
With the help of lemons you can lose weight in no time. If you follow this lemon diet, you could lose 20 pounds in just 2 weeks.
Just drink a mixture of lemon juice and some water prior to eating your meals every day for 14 days.
- 1st Day: squeeze 1 lemon and add the juice in a glass of water
- 2nd Day: squeeze 2 lemons and add the juice in 2 glasses of water
- 3rd Day: squeeze 3 lemons and add the juice in 3 glasses of water
- 4th Day: squeeze 4 lemons and add the juice in 4 glasses of water
- 5th Day: squeeze 5 lemons and add the juice in 5 glasses of water
- 6th Day: squeeze 6 lemons and add the juice in 6 glasses of water
- 7thDay: squeeze 3 lemons and add the juice in 10 glasses of water
- 8th Day: squeeze 6 lemons and add the juice in 6 glasses of water
- 9th Day: squeeze 6 lemons and add the juice in 5 glasses of water
- 10th Day: squeeze 4 lemons and add the juice in 4 glasses of water
- 11th Day: squeeze 3 lemons and add the juice in 3 glasses of water
- 12th Day squeeze 2 lemons and add the juice in 2 glasses of water
- 13th Day: squeeze 1 lemon and add the juice in 1 glass of water
- 14th Day: squeeze 3 lemons and add the juice in 10 gasses of water
Word of caution: rinse your mouth with water after drinking the lemon water so as to prevent damage of the tooth enamel.
Avoid this diet in case you have any digestive issues.
Don’t forget to eat foods with high nutritional value. Avoid consuming sugars, processed foods, bread, candies, chips, pasta, soda, snacks, and alcohol.