Japanese people are accustomed to drinking water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This tradition dates back from ancient times and it has helped healing a number of diseases during WW2.
Various studies have also corroborated the health benefits of drinking water in the morning. This habit is amazing and it is helpful against a number of diseases.
Drinking water on an empty stomach can be helpful in case of body aches, headache, accelerated heartbeat, heart system, blood fat, epilepsy, asthma, bronchitis, meningitis, TB, urinary tract, kidney disease, gastritis, vomiting, piles, diarrhea, constipation, diabetes, uterus disease, all eye diseases, diseases of the ear, menstrual disorders, throat and nose.
Do the Water Therapy Like This
- Immediately after waking up, prior to washing your teeth, you need to drink 4 glasses (200 ml) of water.
- Then, wash your teeth, but do not consume any food or liquids the next 45 minutes.
- When the 45 minutes pass, you can have your breakfast.
- Following your breakfast, lunch and dinner, you should not eat anything for 2 hours.
- People who are old or do not feel well and cannot drink 4 glasses of water should drink as much as they can and gradually increase the amount till they reach the recommended dosage of 4 glasses.
- This method is helpful against a number of diseases and healthy people will immediately start feeling better and more energized.
Furthermore, this method is able to control high blood pressure and diabetes in a month, gastritis and constipation in 10 days, and it will also promote all body functions and boost your energy.
Apart from being helpful for various diseases, this method is going to do wonders for your health. Moreover, a combination of Military diet and this method of drinking water first thing in the morning is going to promote the weight loss process.
Water is going to make you feel full, and when drank prior to eating a meal it reduces the appetite, and you eat less. Additionally, it is calorie-free, meaning you can consume it as much as you like.