Nobody likes having a big belly, and apart from looking bad, it could also cause some problems for you. It makes sitting properly hard, it would be impossible to tie your shoes and much more.
People who are afflicted with this problem are most likely dreaming about a drink that would do wonders for them. And that drink is no longer a dream, but a reality.
This amazing natural shake is easy to prepare. Feel free to incorporate it in your diet without having to worry since it is low in calories.
In order to prepare this drink you need 4 ingredients: mint, cucumber, lemon and ginger. Mixing them will result in an amazing cocktail.
Its ingredients make the drink so powerful.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C, and also vitamin B. Furthermore, they contain a number of crucial minerals like potassium, phosphorus, calcium, fluorine, sodium, iron, and magnesium.
- Promotes wound healing
- Toxins elimination
- Strengthens the blood vessels and the tonicity of capillaries
- Regulation of the blood glucose level
- It is bactericidal
- Prevents kidney stones
- Promotes the immune system
Lemons are potent natural medicine and they can treat diseases such as constipation, bronchitis, cavities or sores, insomnia, colds, and pneumonia.
Moreover, they are great for flu, hypertension. Inflammation, fever, rickets, pleurisy, anemia, kidney stones and tonsillitis.
Cucumbers consist of 96% water, therefore they are low in calories. They are ideal for your diet since they also promote weight loss.
Eating cucumber salad prior to your meal is going to reduce your appetite, and you are going to eat less.
- It is a natural laxative
- Regulation of the uric acid levels
- Restores the mucus of the digestive system
- Natural diuretic
- Protection of the stomach walls
- Promotes body detoxification
Ginger has a unique flavor and its prime uses is that of a spice. However, it is also used for treating a number of diseases.
It is rich in essential oils, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, and it is also a proven revitalizing agent.
- Flu and the common cold
- Respiration problems
- Digestive problems
- Promotes blood circulation
- Soothes menstrual symptoms
Mint is an aromatic herb which has a number of uses.
- Excellent for treating skin issues like eczema.
- Since it has anti-inflammatory properties it can treat diseases like dry cough and bronchitis.
- Its antiseptic properties allow it to halt the development of dangerous microorganisms.
- Aids decongestion of the sinuses and promotes mucus expulsion.
- Improves the digestive system, it prevents flatulence and spasms
- Improves sleep quality and fights insomnia
- Promotes blood circulation
- Fights stress
- Relaxes the muscles
- Fights febrile pictures
Mint is usually used for treating Crohn’s disease, meteorism, intestinal colic, diarrhea, flu, colds and vomiting. Moreover, it eliminates halitosis and prevents cardiovascular disease.
Ginger, Mint and Cucumber Lemonade
- 1 inch of peeled ginger root
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 liters of water
- 4 average size lemons
- 10 leaves of fresh mint or peppermint
What you need to do first is slice one lemon and clear away the seeds. Next, slice the cucumber as well. Then, squeeze the other lemons. Add the lemon slices, the cucumber slices, the lemon juice and the mint leaves in the water. Add stevia in the end and mix well.
The drink should be in the fridge for 6 hours, and once it is cold enough, strain it and drink it.